- LIVE SESSIONS starting from 23 November.
Tuesday | 5-6 pm
- Age group: 8-12 Years
- 6 sessions
Out of stock
A unique workshop in which children will be exposed to six different literary devices including rhyme, metaphor, personification, simile, alliteration and irony all through picture books.
- Learning to read between the lines.
- Developing an appreciation for the language.
- Fostering a love for reading and books.
- Creative writing.
- Inculcating analytical reading.
- an introduction to literary appreciation
Call us on 9793283333 for further details.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.