Workshop: How to Engage Children Online?
Come 2020 and the world has changed. We have hit the fast forward button and landed in an era where the classroom has shifted to a piece of technology and we are confined to our homes. These are strange times but one thing is certain, the world is changing at a rapid pace and we are all juggling hard to stay aboard this crazy journey. While there are many advantages of a virtual classroom for a middle or senior learner, it’s the youngest learners who are left bemused. A while ago we were advocating ‘no screen time’ and now we are the ones propping them in front of a computer screen and expecting them to learn! Join Rohini Vij for a special session on how to conduct online classes without losing your mind and the attention of young learners.
For Teachers & Parents
Saturday, 3:30 pm ( Link will be sent on Friday )
Session Date: 23rd May 2020
- 1 Live Session for parents and educators
- Participants may post their questions that will be individually answered (even after the session)
- A follow-up session on demand
- Tips on making classes fun
- How to tackle the issue of active Vs passive screen time
Out of stock
There are no ticket available at this time.
34 Has Sold