Online Class: Book Exploration (7-12 yr-olds)
- Specially designed for children aged 7-12 years.
- See what happens when a fiesty 10 year old boy who is armed with one leg and a pair of crutches gets lost while on family holiday.
- Take away : Empathy , Language Development , Critical Thinking , Character Sketches
- LIVE SESSIONS starting from 9th November, Monday at 4:30 pm.
- Explore the Book: Kittu’s Very Mad Day
4 Has Sold
We will be exploring the book: Kittu's Very Mad Day by Harshika Udasi.
The course is designed to:
1. Deep dive into the book and understand the story characters
2. Read between the lines and beyond the lines
3. Sensitization to physical disabilities and a peek into accessibility (without sermonizing)
4. Focus on vocabulary
5. Focus on becoming story characters: Each participating child will be given one character from the book to familiarise themselves with and act it out.
The class will focus on:
1. Listening skills
2. Comprehension skills
3. Speaking skills
4. Thinking skills
5. Confidence building
Includes the book
|Number of Sessions|