Learn to Read in English using Phonics.
Online Phonics Classes for Kids aged 4-6.
The Importance of Reading using Phonics
Reading is one of the most important skills of the 21st century. A variety of tasks in daily life require reading and understanding written instructions. If children do not learn to read, they cannot read to learn.
Even though the gap is huge, it needs to be filled with immediate action. The solution for this is teaching them how to read using systematic synthetic phonics.
NutSpace offers the best Phonics Program.
What is Phonics?
- The English alphabet is made up of letters and each letter has a sound. The ability to decode these sounds is called Phonics.
- However, the language is more complex than just those 26 sounds (phonemes).
- There are essentially 44 sounds that one should be able to identify in order to read effectively. Since there are many ways in which the 26 letters of the alphabet can be used and arranged.
Why Teach Reading with Phonics?
Suhava has started reading storybooks after learning about digraphs. I am so happy. Thank you for being part of this journey. Glad that we found NutSpace.
I am so glad that I enrolled Aaron for the NutSpace Phonics Stories Program. It’s definitely worth it. Seeing an improvement in my child gives me so much joy.
Sanchi has started making efforts to read new words and is able to read them successfully most of the times. Thanks a lot.
- Phonics follows a methodical and structured approach to learning how to read.
- Since it is a methodology that is logical, it encourages young learners to read quickly and accurately. Children who learn to read by way of phonics have greater accuracy and reading speed.
- They also have superior comprehension skills with great vocabulary.
The NutSpace Phonics Stories Program
Why Choose NutSpace's Phonics Program?
- We use a multisensory approach considering the short attention span of a young learner.
- Stories are a wonderful way to put across any concept in a fun, engaging way
- Our programme has stories at its core ensuring children are not just learning how to read but also enhancing their vocabulary and language skills.
- We focus on comprehension in a big way, for what is the fun of reading when you can’t understand what the written word means?
- Games, music, body movement, role play and drama are a big part of our lesson plans ensuring active engagement on the part of children. We have seen the most reluctant learners warming up because of our engaging lesson plans.
- Pre-recorded lessons, extended learning, tutorials for parents and worksheets to be done at home via our Learning Management System (LMS). Support & Training for Parents.
Support and Training For Parents
Videos like this & many more will be provided in the LMS to help build a strong foundation and enable reinforcement.
- Parents play a very important role in setting a strong foundation in a child’s reading journey, and we believe in empowering the parents by way of constant support and training.
- Our LMS is a repository of training videos, worksheets, story videos, games and activities. Each child and parent, signed up for the programme, also receives year-long access to these resources by way of the LMS.
- A great way to follow-up classroom learnings and take up additional learnings, the LMS is a treasure trove of information that promises to deliver to all your child’s learning needs.
What After the Phonics Stories Program?
I am Ana and have been with NutSpace for 3 years. I hold a degree in English Honours and have a keen interest in psychology.
I love children and their curious minds. There is so much more to children than just making them sit in a place and instruct them to do things. There is never a dull moment. I always end my class with a smile on my face. Each interaction helps me discover myself.
Here at NutSpace, we raise readers and I can’t wait to help you raise a reader.
I love to work with children and see them grow into confident readers. I enjoy exploring the world through books and have lots of fun while learning.
Picture books are my desserts and I am fond of drawing, colouring and creating fun crafts. I love to read and I can’t wait to help your child become proficient readers, so your child too can embark on new adventures with every new page.
I am a head curator for recommendations based online Children’s Bookstore called Bookistaan. My obsession and undying faith in books and stories are old and everlasting.
I have a degree in Literature and Publishing. Before starting my journey at NutSpace as a regular contributor and course designer, I worked for a children’s Lit Fest.
I love interacting with children and believe I can learn and grow with them with every course!
I believe in the immense power of books & stories. I believe education is way more permanent if imparted by way of stories. The world needs more kindness & empathy and the only way to ensure that happens is by way of stories.
A gold medalist in Eco. (Hons), a student of media and film studies, a professional storyteller, actor, author, voice artist, early years educator with more than 15 years of work experience, I am the founder of NutSpace.
I am here to co-engage and grow with you and your child.