- You cannot add "Phonics Stories" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
- LIVE SESSIONS from 9th November
- Monday | 4:30 pm
- Age group: 7 – 10 years
- 8 Sessions
- Also Includes Book
Out of stock
We will be exploring the book: Kittu’s Very Mad Day by Harshika Udasi.
The course is designed to:
1. Deep dive into the book and understand the story characters
2. Read between the lines and beyond the lines
3. Sensitization to physical disabilities and a peek into accessibility (without sermonizing)
4. Focus on vocabulary
5. Focus on becoming story characters: Each participating child will be given one character from the book to familiarise themselves with and act it out.
The class will focus on:
1. Listening skills
2. Comprehension skills
3. Speaking skills
4. Thinking skills
5. Confidence building
Includes the book
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.