Video based Educational Platform for 2 to 7 year olds.
A must have app for Parents and Educators.
We Deliver Reliable & Quality Content
The NutSpace App has content that is based on the International Early Years Curriculum. The application provides your child a wide range of learning experiences around different themes that build knowledge and life skills. Content is provided and created by leading early years educators.
Let's Enhance Imagination
The content on the NutSpace App helps children improve their imagination, listening skills and language skills. Stories and music on the NutSpace App stimulate multiple parts of the brain including the senses enabling the brain to process imagination the same way as reality.
- Great for replacing passive screen time.
- Enhances imagination.
- Uses multiple parts of the brain.
Let's Build Character
Between 2 to 7 years, children are laying the foundation for their future character. We support parents and teachers in delivering engaging and effective learning experiences that develop essential life skills and values for every child.
- Fulfils WHOs 10 Core Life Skills.
- Develops 21st Century Skills.
- Social and Emotional Development.
Let's Teach for Life
The NutSpace App has content that helps in early childhood development - Social Emotional Development, Understanding the World, Creative Exploration, Early Math & Science, and Early Language & Literacy. The NutSpace app has the ability to measure what your child learns.
- Relevant & Safe Content for children.
- Prepare children for elementary school & life.
- Measure what your child learns.
By Experts for You
All content on the NutSpace App is developed by early years educational experts focusing on key areas of learning. The activities give you and your child access to a structured and guided experiences. Our activities and lessons will supplement everything your child is learning in the classroom.
- Developed by EY educational experts.
- Detailed lesson plans for parents and teachers.
- Fun activities and exercises for children.